Opportunities at IAM
We are looking for faculty members to work with us in full time positions for the programs at the Institute of Applied Mathematics (IAM).
Details on our programs are available at https://iam.metu.edu.tr/en/programmes.
Some representative of the duties of the successful candidate (not intended to cover all of the duties to be performed by the incumbent) are
- to conduct research describing significant developments of applied mathematics
- to join in the research groups and/or build up her/his own project groups on special research areas.
- to teach courses and participate as a member of program and institue committees
The expected qualifications for the candidate are
- holding a PhD or equivalent competing with the program requirement.
- being experienced in teaching and scientific research.
- being able to teach, supervise graduate students, and deliver lectures in English.
- Curriculum vitae
- A list of publications (categorized based on the type of the publications).
- Reprints of five representative papers.
- Research statement (around 1000 words plus figures).
- Teaching Statement (around 1000 words plus figures).
- Two references with the names, affiliations, and contact details.
Application deadline: June 11, 2023.
Application submission is via email to: email@example.com
If you are interested in joining us, please send us your application documents latest by June 11, 2023.
Your application file should be sent by e-mail and directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will undergo a preliminary assessment to verify proficiency, completeness and relevance. You will be notified if your application is forwarded to the Recruitment Committee of IAM for further evaluation.