PhD in Financial Mathematics
In addition to at least 21 credit units of course work, seminar, and research methods and ethic units, the PhD degree candidate must prepare and successfully defend a PhD thesis. Expected duration to complete the PhD Program is 8 semesters; the maximum duration is 12 semesters. However, students should complete course work including non-credit courses in 4 semesters. Advisor should be selected at the end of the 2nd semester and registered at the 3rd semester. Recommended curriculum is as follows:
For students who are required to take Scientific Preparation Program, the recommended curriculum is as follows:
|Scientific Preparation I
|Scientific Preparation II
|Semester IV - XII
- * Exempt if the student takes the course during Master studies.
- ** PhD Qualification Exam: It must be taken by latest the 5th semester.
- During SP, student may take the program courses in NI status.
- To pass scientific preparation programme successfully students should get at least CB grade in all SP courses. To see more details of the rules and regulations follow this link.
- Please, visit the webpage for recommended elective courses.