METU Graduate Awards
The aim of the Thesis Award is to ensure that thesis topics contribute to the development of our country, to the world of culture and thought and to increase our country's research power in basic science as METU. Within the scope of this award MSc and PhD theses that are completed between the dates given below are taken into consideration:
- For publication award category within the last two academic years (15.09.2019 - 25.09.2021);
- For other categories within the last academic year (16.09.2020 - 25.09.2021).
Applications are made to related Institute by thesis author (student) or thesis advisor. Please review IAM Thesis Awards Code Of Practice for detailed information.
- Thesis Awards Application Form (Form A)
- A signed copy of the thesis
- Thesis Advisor Opinion Form (Form B)
- Student CV (Form C)
- Extended Abstract in English (Form D)
- List of Publications from the thesis (Form E)
Applications Between: 13.12.2021 - 28.01.2022
COURSE PERFORMANCE AWARDS
Institutes will determine the students who meet the criteria for 2021 Course performance Awards, therefore, no need for an application.