Scholarship & Funding
The Institute of Applied Mathematics (IAM) is unfortunately unable to provide any financial support to applicants or students. Applicants as well as students are encouraged to seek funding from outside sources; this may include, governments, private foundations and international funding agencies. Here, we regularly update possible opportunities:
- The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK)
- 2211-National Graduate Scholarship Program
- 2213-A International PhD Scholarship Program
- 2214-A International PhD Research Scholarship Program
- 2213-B International Joint PhD Scholarship Program
- Council of Higher Education (Yükseköğretim Kurulu, YÖK): Burslar ve Destekler (in Turkish)
- The Turkish Fulbright Commission (FULBRIGHT Türkiye): Grants and Services
- Study in Turkey: Financial Issues
- Turkish Educational Foundation (Türkiye Eğitim Vakfı (TEV)): Scholorships
In addition to financial assistance provided by Turkish Government agencies and external funding sources, applicants or students may contact to faculty and/or affiliated faculty members to take part in an ongoing research project.
Meanwhile, our university may provide tuition discounts or exemptions for international students according to their academic success. See Scholarship Opportunities For International Students.