YÖK 100/2000 PhD Scholarship
In order to meet the need of human resource in the priority areas of Turkey, Council of Higher Education (Yükseköğretim Kurulu, YÖK) offers a Ph.D. scholarship program to support students studying in doctoral programs in the state universities. Institute of Applied Mathematics, METU undertakes coordination of three priority areas:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (Yapay Zeka ve Makine Öğrenmesi),
- Cryptography (Kriptografi),
- Computational Science and Engineering (Hesaplamalı Bilim ve Mühendislik)
and partially supports the following priority areas:
- Defence Information, Modelling and Simulation (Savunma Bilişimi, Modelleme ve Simülasyon),
- Data Science: Big Data, Data Mining, Data Storage and Data Analysis, Pattern Recognition (Veri Bilimi: Büyük Veri, Veri Madenciliği, Veri Depolama ve Veri Analitiği, Örüntü Tanıma).
In total, 21 Ph.D. students at the Institute of Applied Mathematics are supported under 100/2000 YÖK Ph.D. scholarship program. For the rules and regulations, please visit http://yuzikibinbursu.yok.gov.tr.