2021-2022 Spring Semester
- Online Registrations (2-4 March) and Add-drops (14-18 March)
- Information About Registrations
- Course Schedule
- 2021-2022 Spring Semester Offered Courses
- IAM8XX/9XX Course Codes and IAM500/600 Thesis Groups
- Elective Courses
- News from the Instructors
If you are a student at IAM and wish to follow this online course as a guest student, you have to fill in the form in order to have access to the Course Website on ODTUClass!
Compulsory course of Financial Mathematics Ph.D. program requires knowledge on IAM 521 and IAM 522 and programming.
For any further questions, please contact Dr. Kestel (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email.
This is a mathematically oriented course and background on linear algebra is required.
Students from outside of the Institute of Applied Mathematics willing to take the course:
Please send a transcript to email@example.com explaining on what basis you
are interested in the taking this course.